THE ROLE OF SUSPENSION MOUNTING KITS
1. Improves the link between the shock absorber and the chassis.
2. Increases the life of the shock absorber and all suspension components.
3. Improves handling and control.
WHY CHANGE SUSPENSION MOUNTING KITS?
1. Make steering easier, smoother and more precise.
2. Reduce vibrations.
3. Improve road handling.
4. Improve wheel alignment.
5. Save money by increasing shock absorber life.
WHEN SHOULD SUSPENSION MOUNTING KITS BE CHANGED
1. Each time the shock absorbers are replaced.
2. When the steering is hard or noisy.