Twin tube gas shock absorbers, struts and cartridges for all makes of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles.
All Excel-G Shock Absorbers and Struts have been engineered to incorporate advanced 3 stage compression and rebound valving, and pressurised nitrogen gas, to provide exceptional ride comfort while dramatically reducing aeration and foaming that commonly leads to suspension fade.
Additionally, the innovative Excel-G damping design also compensates for wear in other suspension components, while delivering excellent road control and superb handling response.
- Multi-lip oil seal to reduce possibility of oil leakage.
- Pressurised Nitrogen (N2) gas to reduce foaming and aeration, deliver better performance.
- Hard-chromed piston rod to reduce friction.
- Seamless cylinder to reduce possibility of splitting.
- 3-stage rebound valving to give better control.
- 3-stage compression valve to assure fast recovery.
- Sintered iron piston and rod guide to add strength.
- Wear resistant piston ring to reduce friction & leakage.
- All weather fluid to maintain constant viscosity regardless of external temperatures.
- Seamless eye ring to reduce possibility of breakage.
- Rebound cushion prolongs life.
- Teflon coated bushing reduces wear.