THE ROLE OF PROTECTION KITS
1. Prevents dust and moisture from damaging the piston surface and seal.
2. Protects piston rod from corrosion due to road pollution (dust, moisture, stones).
3. Increases the life of the strut.
4. Avoids premature oil leakage.
5. Limits the suspension travel in the compression phase.
WHY CHANGE PROTECTION KITS?
1. Improve road handling.
2. Save money by increasing shock absorber life.
WHEN SHOULD PROTECTION KITS BE CHANGED?
1. Each time the shock absorbers are replaced.