All Tena Force shock absorbers are valved to balance industry leading heavy duty coil and leaf springs, to ensure superior vehicle stability and comfort, while maintaining excellent on road performance. Tena Force valve calibration is 20% to 35% higher/firmer for both compression and rebound movements from Original Equipment valving.
- Extended and compressed lengths match Original Equipment
- Twin Tube design consisting of hardened chromed 16mm diameter piston rod, results in superior strength under extreme conditions.
- 4 Step multi-lip seals help eliminate contamination, thereby maintaining oil and gas integrity.
- Micro-smooth, hard chromed sintered iron pistons and guide rods that reduces friction and heat build-up.
- Seamless eye ring mounting and cylinders, eliminates weak points and seam failure.
- Seamless eye rings ensures perfectly round eye rings for a snug fit around the mounting bush.
- Speed Sensitive Valving: Multi stage compression and rebound valve offers instant response and fast recovery to varying conditions. This increases vehicle control and decreases nose diving under braking.
- High strength Teflon Bushes to protect internals during extension strokes.
- All weather fluids maintain constant viscosity regardless of temperatures, providing consistent control.