By reducing unwanted vehicle body roll, pitch and nose diving, Ultra SR shock absorbers are designed to achieve superior damping forces compared to original equipment.
When installed, a vehicle will demonstrate better handling response, greater stability, and shorter braking distances. Additionally, Ultra SR technology self-adjusts to prevent damping forces from becoming excessive, ensuring pleasurable, fatigue-free, long-distance driving.
- Extended and compressed lengths match Original Equipment
- Increased damping forces in certain driving modes – the car is more stable at high speeds and with aggressive driving style
- Preservation of the standard level of comfort during calm driving, despite a significant increase in operational energy intensity and control.
- Absorbs the impact of bumps and seams above the moderate speeds by adjusting the full volume of the damping force.
- Compression and rebound damping forces can be increased by 15-20% during some modes of operation.