KYB ULTRATUNE WIN A GRAND PROMOTION
UPDATE 17/4/2019: WINNER: A. Hawkins, WA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prize form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry
into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other
reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to UltraTune Customers in Australia who are
residents of Australia and who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible
Entrants’). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
4. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and
companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate
family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child
(whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle,
aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin. Government,
wholesale and fleet customers are also ineligible to enter this competition.
5. The Promoter is NGK Spark Plug (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 94 005 601 294) (the ‘Promoter’).
The Promoter’s address is 6 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield, VIC 3180.
How to enter
6. To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below): purchase
and have installed a pair of two (2) KYB Shock Absorbers, Struts or Cartridges (‘Eligible
Purchase’) from any UltraTune Service Centre during the promotional period and register
online at ultratune.com.au/kyb. Online registrations must be made by 5.30pm AEDT
7. Only one entry is permitted per Eligible Purchase made. Eligible Entrants may only make a
maximum of two (2) claims per vehicle for this promotion.
8. No responsibility is accepted for late, misdirected registrations or any issues/malfunctions
relating to the household’s internet service provider.
9. All entrants must retain their original receipts to validate proof of purchase during the
promotional period. Such evidence must, on request by the Promoter, be provided to the
reasonable satisfaction of the Promoter, to demonstrate that the entrant has complied with
these Terms and Conditions. Any entrant found to be sharing any receipt or other proof to
demonstrate Proof of Purchase with any other entrant, whether or not related in any way,
will have all entries invalidated and will not be able to claim a prize. If such an entrant is
awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately
return any awarded prize to the Promoter. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if
this clause has been breached by any entrant. The P
clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon
request. The Promoter may conduct an immediate redraw if the first drawn entrant is
unable to satisfy this clause.
10. All Eligible Entrants that follow the steps above will go into the draw to win a $1,000 EFTPOS
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
11. The competition commences on 01/02/2019 and closes 31/03/2019 at 5:30 PM
(‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based
on the location of the Promoter (AEDT).
12. The prize draw will be conducted on 17/4/2019 at 10:00am at NGK Spark Plug (Australia)
Pty. Ltd. 6 Kingston Park Court Knoxfield VIC 3180.
13. The Winner will be contacted by phone and email within 24 hours of the draw. The Winner’s
name will be published online at kyb.com.au/terms-ultratune.
14. The Prize will be posted within 14 days from the Prize Draw date, upon verification of
eligibility of entry. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of purchase and
identification from the Winner in order to claim their gift card.
Prize on offer
15. The total prize pool is valued at $1,000.
16. There is only one (1) prize of $1,000 Eftpos card (‘The Prize’).
17. Eftpos card conditions and exclusions apply. The Eftpos card needs to be activated by the
Winner within activation period stated on the card.
18. The Eftpos card is not transferable, exchangeable or available with any other offer.
19. The Prize will be posted within 14 days of the draw.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for the $1,000 Eftpos card lost once received.
Further Terms and Conditions
21. Eligible Entrants must comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the
right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has
breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the
Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who
provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this
22. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming
to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms
23. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and
Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No
correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or
misdirected entries. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
cash. The prize will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original
entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this
promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
24. The benefiting party is UltraTune, Unit 15, 762 Toorak Rd, Glen Iris, VIC 3146. ABN 52 065
Privacy Collection statement
25. The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose
of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and
notifying winners). The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to an agent
who is engaged to conduct the competition draw and for prize fulfilment. The Promoter may
also disclose personal information collected to Australian regulatory authorities, such as the
regulators of trade promotions. The Promoter will otherwise handle your personal
by writing to The Privacy Officer, NGK Spark Plug (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 94 005 601 294) of
6 Kingston Park Court, Knoxfield, VIC 3180.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
26. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of
the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
27. In participating in the competition, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as
required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to
being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting
the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in
all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their
companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
28. The Winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they
should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
29. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel
or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or
affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition.
The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any
other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use
“scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
30. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility
and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude
or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and
Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or
similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable
32. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable
Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not
responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any
loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or
consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment
malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised
access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered,
damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any
reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to
that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or
Entrant; or (f) use of a prize. The Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents)
excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or
consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or
death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in
connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum
allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees.
33. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/30206.